quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2014

Problema técnico - Technical problem

Caros leitores,

Infelizmente o meu blog foi afectado por um problema técnico que não permite a visualização das fotos em alguns posts.
Estou a trabalhar no sentido de a resolver o mais rápido possível.

Lamento imenso o inconveniente.

Sofia

Dear readers, 

Unfortunately my blog has been affected by a technical problem that does not allow photos visualization in some posts. 
I'm working  on getting that fixed as soon as possible.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Sofia


You can follow Sofias's Whispers on: 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for your visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It is always a pleasure to hear from my readers, and it really makes my day!
Sofia
xxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...