terça-feira, 18 de março de 2014

Sementes germinadas - Germinated seeds

Estou tão contente!!
5 dias depois, eis que as minhas belas sementes (de que falei aqui) germinaram!
Estas são as de tomate cherry:

I'm so happy! 
5 days later, my beautiful seeds (a talked about them here) germinated!
These are the cherry tomatoes:





O meu maior receio no entanto eram as sementes de morango, pois, por experiências anteriores pude comprovar que são muito sensíveis e tímidas... 
O vendedor disse-me que as podia semear directamente no vaso de exterior, mas segui antes a minha intuição e optei pela mini estufa (obrigatória para tudo, a partir de agora). 
Apesar de não terem o aspecto das anteriores, já consigo vislumbrar pequenas germinações aqui e ali, (conseguem ver?)
Provavelmente nem todas irão ser bem sucedidas, mas ficarei muito satisfeita com a transplantação daquelas que vingarem.

My biggest concern were however the strawberry seeds, as from past experiences I realized that they're very sensitive and shy... 
The seller man told me that I could sow them directly in the exterior on a plant pot, but I followed my instinct and decided for the mini greenhouse (mandatory for everything, from now on).
They might not have the same appearance of the previous pic, but I can already see small germinations here and there (can you too?). 
Probably not all will be successful, but I will be very pleased to transplant those that triumph.



Um dos meus tios, que é agricultor de profissão, teve um problema de saúde nos últimos dias, que podia ter sido demasiado grave... 
Durante a conversa que tivemos na visita que lhe fiz, ele disse-me: "Sabes, eu estive muito perto de perder a minha liberdade... e ainda quero fazer tanto... a gente planta qualquer coisa e depois apaixona-se por ela, quer ir lá ver como está, se está a crescer saudável, ou se precisa de alguma ajuda... 

Provavelmente devido a esta profunda paixão que desenvolveu com e pela terra, as suas melhoras foram incríveis.

Hoje quando destapei as minhas pequenas estufas, senti-me tão próxima das suas palavras! 
Uma semente vira mesmo nossa filha.

One of my uncles, who is a farmer by profession, had in recent days an health problem which could have been extremely severe on him...
During the conversation we had while I was visiting, he told me: "You know, I was very close to lose my freedom... and I still want to do so much... we plant something and then fall in love with it, want to go there to see how is it, is it growing healthy, or needs any kind of help... 

Probably due to this deep passion he developed with and for the land, his improvements were incredible. 

Today, when I unveiled my mini greenhouses, I felt so close to his words! 
A seed really turns into a child of ours.



You can follow Sofias's Whispers on: 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for your visit, and for taking the time to leave me a comment.
It is always a pleasure to hear from my readers, and it really makes my day!
Sofia
xxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...